Black Soap is also known as African Black Soap and is simply referred as ABS, it is an excellent cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficial ingredients that are abundantly found in nature. Although these ingredients are found all through the world, ABS is traditionally made by hand in Africa. Research has revealed that black soaps might contain many different ingredients, but the majority of black soaps contain various oils, like the coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. They also contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees, cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. Along with these water is used as a base for producing these soaps.
Some of the many benefits of black soap include;
- Helps clear and soothes skin irritations: The oils and fats present in African black soap may help soothe a person’s skin. It provides mild relief from symptoms of rashes and other skin conditions that cause itching or pain.
Suitable for all skin types: African black soap is unscented and safe for anyone who wants to improve their skin.
Beneficial for skin diseases: It helps promote a healthy skin by fighting skin infections and diseases.
Helps in removing make-up: It thoroughly cleans the skin and removes makeup. Black soap is a natural facial cleanser.
- Delays aging on the skin: African black soap is rich in nutrients for your skin that helps maintain your youthful look.
- Benefits to oily skin: oils and fats in African black soap should clean off well with water. This helps prevent a buildup of oils on the skin, which can clog the pores.
- Benefits to the hair: It has antifungal properties which can be used to fight dandruff on the scalp and leave you with a healthy glowing hair.
It has Antibacterial and Antifungal properties: Black soap may help fight against fungus and yeast. Some research show it’s effective against a yeast "candida albicans".
- It helps treat acne: Black soap has been reported to reduce and treat the appearance of acne.
- It helps reduce fine lines: Black soap may prevent/reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to its antioxidant properties. These properties help fight against damaging free radicals.
- It reduces the appearance of Dark spots: Also known as hyperpigmentation, sun burn or age spots, Dark spots are areas of skin that appear darker than others, with the use of black soap the appearance of dark spots can be reduced.
- It reduces razor bumps: African black soap helps reduce razor bumps and other blemishes.
- It helps reduce the impact of eczema: Black soap is used to help improve and stop the spread of eczema.
How to Use Black Soap
- You can use African black soap in your skin care and hair care routine. Because it has antifungal properties, it can even be used to fight dandruff on the scalp.
- Follow these steps to use African black soap on your face:
- Wet your face, then grab the soap and work it into a lather in your hands.
- Massage the soap into your skin in circular motions for 90 seconds.
- For extra exfoliation, use a washcloth or other exfoliating tool before rinsing (optional).
- Rinse with cool water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Order African Black Soap Here!
- You can also use African black soap as shampoo. Because it’s antifungal, it can help treat dandruff. Just lather it onto your wet hair and wash it off as usual.
Our Authentic African black soap is all natural and does not contain dyes or fragrances. It has several potential health benefits for the skin, including reducing acne, soothing mild skin irritations, and leaving you feeling fresh and clean.